Inconsistent Love- a poem

Inconsistent Love



You make me comfortable in my naked body and embrace each colour of my naked soul
You dotingly caress all the traits that I carry and softly kiss every mole

Your abrasive tone gets on my nerves and you speak the most vicious words I've heard
So replete with rancour and romance, you're so absurd

You sprinkle stardust in my blood and plunge a poisonous dagger in my bones
Shattering glass panes of my heart, you're those seraphic hailstones

I'm the sole person whose acquainted with your tears and vulnerability
You've made me cry more than anyone, your volatile temperament leaves no room for stability

You're an adorably uxorious boyfriend until, out of your life you shove me
Oh, you make me so addicted to how you inconsistently love me

You dive into the depths of the ocean that I am and decipher all my metaphors
It wouldn't bother me if someone else said those things but I'm beset by your slurs

With you I can be my bubbly childish self and all my tantrums are heeded
You articulate your emotions by serenading me 'Cause you're just the degree of crazy I needed

Your delight makes me calm as a millpond and a hurricane is emanated by your rage spree
I'm flustered but I know if it's time to lose touch then I wanna hold you in my poetry

You're the flower that shrivels in my absence and honey without you I'm bleeding
This ineffable love has more to it, so baby please call me if you're reading

This piece of writing can't be concluded for you'll re-read what's inked above
Oh sweetheart, you make me consistently crave your inconsistent love
                                               -Maithili





Comments

  1. It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
    It touches directly the heart
    (ノ>•<)ノ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Will You- a poem

Safety net- a poem

Still gain ground- a poem